- Identify, prioritize, report and communicate security vulnerabilities to the IT teams responsible for remediation.- Mandatory
- Determining vulnerability applicability and providing actionable remediation guidance to various teams.
- Streamline the tools and policies to trigger optimized alerts.
- Perform penetration testing and report to the stakeholders
- Create and review the Policy and procedures related to ISO and SOC compliances - Mandatory
- Participate in external audits and provide necessary evidence to auditors - Mandatory
- Provide governance over the Vulnerability Management Processes including writing and implementing VM standards, tracking vulnerability to closure, and implementing long-term controls to avoid the same vulnerabilities.
- More than 3 years of experience in Information security roles
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) to translate technical issues into a non-technical language.
- Hands-on experience with vulnerability management processes and tools (e.g., Tenable, Qualys, Nessus, SonarQube, Nmap) Mandatory
- Hands-on experience with SEIM tools for log management (LogRhythm, CrowdStrike etc.) It’s Good to Have, but this is more into Security Analyst role.
- Capable of performing penetration testing and detecting false positives. - Mandatory
- Strong understanding of industry standards and guidelines regarding vulnerability management, including Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE), Common Vulnerability Scoring System (CVSS), and Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP).
- BE/BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent; professional certification (e.g., CompTIA Security+, CISSP) is a plus
Thanks & Regards
Puja Ghosh|Talent Acquisition Specialist|+91-8884697733
Role:Security Engineer / Analyst
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional AreaIT & Information Security
Role CategoryIT Security
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
BETSOL is a cloud-first digital transformation, data management, and robotic process automation company offering products and solutions to both enterprises and consumers. BETSOLs Data Management product lines include Rebit (Rebitgo.com) and Zmanda (Zmanda.com). BETSOL’s Robotic Process Automation product line is comprised of products and professional services under the LeTo brand (LeTo.co). BETSOL Global IT Services (BETSOL.com) builds and supports end-toend enterprise solutions, reducing time-to-market for our customers. Our engineering team, with its several patents, delivers award-winning products and solutions in over 40 countries. Our work locations are set against the vibrant backdrops of Denver, Broomfield, Colorado and Bangalore, India
Address:701 E WING,,7th Floor Block B,,Software Park 27th , Cross Indl Lyt,BSK II Stage, BANGALORE, Karnataka, India